Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Dr. Oz Show











For those of you that haven't seen the Dr. Oz Show it is a must see TV program.  I have been watching Dr. Oz ever since I got interested in improving my health and fitness regiment.  Dr. Oz is Vice-Chair and Professor of Surgery at Colombia University.  Throughout his show he talks on a variety of different subjects such as fitness, heart health, cancer, sex & relationships, diabetes, nutrition, and much more.

If you are really looking for someone that is an expert in nutrition and fitness, this would be an excellent show to watch.  There have been plenty of times when I turn on Dr. Oz and there's something that he is talking about that pertains to my diet I am currently doing, or even better, some kind of food that will help burn even more fat if I supplement it into my workout.

The one thing I really enjoy about his show is hearing information from a variety of experts in a vast majority of fields.  It really helps add to the credibility of his show, and leaves no doubt in your mind that the information your receiving is factual.  

Recently, I had just heard about this gluten-free diet plan that can help you lose weight if you actually cut this out of your diet completely.  This is a big interest to me because I am sitting at a plateau in my diet where I just cannot seem to lose anymore weight.  I have been sitting at 185 lbs. for the past two months without any noticeable change.  Just a few weeks ago, there was an episode on Dr. Oz that talked about the diet and whether or not it was a myth.  It is worth watching if you are interested in learning more about this diet.  There are some beneficial discoveries in this discussion.  

The Gluten Diet: Just a Myth? Pt. 1

The Gluten Diet: Just a Myth? Pt. 2

The Gluten Diet: Just a Myth? Pt. 3

To learn more about Dr. Oz and other discussion topics check out his website.




No comments:

Post a Comment